MBBS, MD, DNB
Sr. Consultant Radiation Oncologist
- MBBS from Maharashtra Medical Council Mumbai (1997).
- MD (RADIO THERAPY) from Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, (2000) DNB (2003)
About: Dr. K. Srinivas is affiliated to Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad, Specialized in Oncology and Radiation Oncology. Minimal Access Surgeries. He is specialized in treating Biopsy, fine needle aspiration, Brachytherapy both interstitial and intracavitary and unsealed radionuclide therapy, Computer assisted treatment simulation and planning (external beam therapy and radioactive implants) and Radiation Therapy by external beam (photon and electron irradiation). He treated thousands of people in his 20+ years of experience.
- EXTERNAL BEAM RADIOTHERAPY
- EXTERNAL BEAM RADIOTHERAPY WITH RAPID ARC TECHNIQUE
- 3D CRT
- CYBERKNIFE ROBOTIC RADIOSURGERY
- FFF RADIOTHERAPY
For more details, call us at +91 9100223322.