Dr. Subodh Raju
M.S, M.Ch Senior Consultant Neuro surgeon
- Education:-MCh (neurosurgery)AIIMS- New Delhi 2002
- Present Affiliation:- Virinchi Hospital, Banjara Hills Hyderabad.
- Rainbow childrens hospitals, Hyderabad
- Passing out from one of the premier institutes of country AIIMS and being trained under able guides and teachers makes me carry on the values and ethos of the institute in all my work , teaching and research places
- 1.Presently employed as a consultant neurosurgeon in the department of neurosurgery ,Kamineni hospitals, Hyderabad,India , since 19.07.2005. Kamineni hospital, a 350 bedded tertiary care hospital and a research centre is also a referral centre for the state of Andhra Pradesh and neighbouring states.It is a multispeciality hospital providing all diagnostic and treatment modalities, all under one roof with its state of the art facilities. The department of Neurosurgery is around 20yrs old and conducts around 450 surgeries annually. It is equipped with Neuronavigation ,operating microscope, neuroendoscope, CUSA, image intensifier, intraoperative electrophysiology, stereotaxy etc., and a supportive neurointensive care, neurorehabilitation department. The department has a D.N.B. neurosurgery programme running for the past 3 yrs.
- 2. Attached as a visiting consultant to Rainbow Childrens Hospital ,Hyederabad ,India since july 2005. Rainbow childrens hospital is one of its kind 120 bedded tertiary paediatric and neonatology referral centre for the state and surrounding areas.
Work Experience Details
- Competent and proficient in managing various types of neurosurgical cases. Besides organising the department, operation theatre and academic programmes for DNB students in the department, have managed various types of cases who are referred for tertiary care and treatment.
- 1. Intracranial aneurysms- mainly all types of anterior circulation aneurysms
- 2. Intracranial tumours—gliomas, meningiomas, Adult and paediatric infratentorial tumours
- 3. Cerebello pontine angle tumours
- 4. Neuroendoscopy – 3rd Ventriculostomy; excision of intraventricular colloid cyst, arachnoid cyst, ependymoma; endoscopic pituitary surgery
- 5. Endoscopic disc surgery for lumbar PIVD and selected cases of cervical PIVD
- 6. Paediatric neurosurgery – intracranial tumors ,congenital spinal dysraphisms,
- Paediatric brain injuries (including neonatal patients)
- 7. Spinal tumours, congenital spinal disorders
- 8. Cervical and lumbar degenerative disorders
- 9. Spectrum of neurotrauma and spinal trauma (including spinal instrumentation)
- Number of National and International publications in indexed Journals
- Faculty for various conferences and workshops in India and Abroad
For more details, call us at +91 9100223322.